Target Clearance Secrets, Shhhhh!! #TargetColors
Target is one of my favorite stores for a few different reasons. The one number reason is the RED COLOR TAG.
No matter where I shop, I enjoy finding great pieces for a great price. I feel when I enter a Target Store, I get the best of both worlds. Target has great designs, whether for your home or fashion that you can’t get anywhere else. In addition to clothes, it’s also a one stop shop for cosmetics, beauty products and more.
In addition to keeping more of your money in your pocket. I love when I walk by and someone says, “Ohhh I love your dress!” I give them a quick smile and say, “Target! $7!” And there goes the jaw drop. If you understand how to save on clearance, half the battle is already won.
Here’s how I save money at Target!
- Target marks things down to: 15%, 30%, 50%, 75% & 90%
- Items remain a marked down price for two weeks before it’s changed.
- Priced ending in 9 equals Full Price (For example $19.99). Prices ending in 8, 6 & 4 equals Reduced priced (For example 14.88) **If you see a price tag with a 4 on it, it’s not going any lower. So choose it or lose it!**
- Red card: Do you have one? If you do, that’s an additional 5% off each purchase!
Where is the Clearance? Every section has a certain clearance area. Of course the clothes will be on the racks, but certain areas like shoes will be in the middle or the end of the aisle. The clearance sign is very easy to spot, remember – they are trying to move these things out of the store.
Peter Pilotto made a huge entrance when his line entered Target this Winter. There was major media coverage. I even had friends on Instagram at 8am when Target opened showcasing his fab designs. Now you can get his stuff ON CLEARANCE at a great deal.
Easter is fast approaching and we were able to get my children’s outfits for BOGO 50% off. Mother’s Day is also right around the corner. Check out the deals below.
Upcoming Mother’s Day Offer (Click on Banner to go to site):
- Receive a $20 Target GiftCard with Select InStyler Hair Tools, (4/20-5/3)
- Receive a $20 Target GiftCard with the Purchase of a CHI Flat Iron (4/20-5/3)
- Save %15 on Real Techniques Make-up Brushes (4/20 – 5/10)
- Save up to 30% on SPA Sonic Skincare Devices (4/20 -5/10)
This is NOT a sponsored post. I just LOVE Target and sharing information!