MICKEY’S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS IN PICTURES
One thing that I love about Disney is that they change with the seasons. It’s a great reason to come back multiple times a year (if you can) because it’s never the same. The week before Thanksgiving my family was invited to Magic Kingdom to experience Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas.
When you arrive, it’s so easy to feel the Christmas spirit all over the park.
This visit was special because we took our nephew who had never been to Disney World. At first he thought the park would be closed because we were going at night. I told him not only would Disney World be open, but that’s when all the magic happens.
Never been to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas? Here’s a video guide on what to expect. (I didn’t make this video)
We were able to take our nephew to Disney for the 1st time and experience Mickeys Very Merry Christmas tonight! You can’t come to Disney and not do the tea cups!! #mickeysverymerrychristmasparty #verymerrychristmasparty
A post shared by Bernetta (@bernettastyle) on Nov 17, 2017 at 7:32pm PST
This is how Magic Kingdom is lit up when you enter the park.
We rode every ride we could. Although there are alot of people there, the crowd is much lighter which allows for shorter lines. I love that I was able to experience 3 rides that I’ve never rode before, because we were able to just walk right on.
My nephew had a blast! He wanted to ride everything twice! The picture below is of Thunder Mountain. I must say that this might be the best roller coaster I’ve rode in a while. The older I get, the less I am about the roller coaster life. Being that my son (4yrs old) and my 5 year old nephew were able to ride this roller coaster means it was just my speed. It was fast, but enjoyable. We didn’t go upside down and no dramatic drops.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas runs November 09 – December 22:
- November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
- December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $89 per adult and $84 per child (plus tax).
What to expect at Very Merry Christmas:
- Magical appearances by Mickey, Minnie and Santa of course
- Parade with all of the Disney characters
- On stage Christmas musical in front of Magic Kingdom with Queen Elsa
- Special holiday food & drink treats through out the park
- Snowman Soft Pretzel and Sno-Cone
- Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Silky Smooth DOVE®Chocolate and Sparkling Apple Cider
- Peppermint Crunch Cookie and Nestle® Nesquik®
- Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
- Santa Claus Cookie and Sno-Cone
Visit the Disney Website for more information and to purchase tickets for your family.