5 FALL FASHIONS YOU WILL FIND AT THE THRIFT SHOP
Hi there! My name is Whitney and I’m the lifestyle blogger behind Whitney Nic James. Like my blog buddy Bernetta, I love to thrift shop! I thoroughly enjoy the thrill of the hunt and of course, you can’t beat those prices. So today, I’m excited to share 5 things you should thrift this fall!
- Outerwear – My favorite thing about the fall is wearing really cute coats and capes. When you walk into your local Goodwill or thrift store, the selection of leather jackets, cashmere capes, and wool coats is (usually) plentiful. Don’t be scared to shop the men’s section for these items too. A lot of great designer finds are tucked away in that section.
- Boots – Some people aren’t into thrifting shoes, but I believe there’s an exception when it comes to designer and well-made shoes. I’ve come across designer boots like Nine West and Cole Haan in near perfect condition with unbelievable price tags!
- Scarves – Thrifting for scarves has been “my thing” for years. I love the different patterns and textures of the scarves I come across while thrifting. Weather I’m on the hunt for a lightweight scarf to pair with a blazer and denim or a heavier one to pair with my winter coat and gloves, 99% I find what I’m looking for. Unique scarves also make perfect birthday or Christmas gift as well.
- Sequins & Sparkle –I’ve noticed a lot of thrift stores put out their sequin and beaded items during the fall months, in preparation for the holidays. Therefore, fall is the perfect time to stock up on any and everything with sequins. If you have a holiday party or gathering coming up and you’re looking for that perfect vintage gown, thrift it!
- Holiday Décor – Just like the sequins and beaded items, thrift stores start putting out holiday décor items during the fall as well. I purchased several unique Christmas tree ornaments last year around this time. I also found a lot of unused Christmas gift bags and boxes. Don’t wait until December; start stocking up on these items soon and save some money while doing it.
What are you Favorite Fall pieces for the season?
My Social Media Sites