THE YONI “VAGINA” EGG [VIDEO]
I can’t believe I am writing about this, but I am. Have you ever heard of a Yoni Egg? Well I hadn’t until I was scrolling through my Instagram feed last week and a picture caught my attention. It was a beautiful egg-shaped stone. The caption read, The Yoni Egg. I read a few of the comments and what stuck out for me was, “Can you use it during sex?” WHAT? Can you use WHAT during sex? This egg-shaped stoned? The response was, “Yes, your partner will enjoy it as well as you can reach a wonderful orgasms!” Ummm ok, I went into research mode – What is a Yoni Egg?
Yoni is a Sanskrit word for Vagina. It is a semi precious stone that is inserted into the womb space for reasons of enhancing energy, creation, and womb wellness. Source
Benefits of the Jade Yoni Egg:
- Feel more grounded and centered in yourself
- Be more in tune with your sensuous capacity
- Massage your Yoni from the inside
- Experience pleasant aliveness in your feminine center
- Increase your flow of sexual hormones
- Develop stronger orgasms and pleasure
- Heighten the responsiveness of your G-Spot
- Maintain healthy reproductive organs
- Support you tantric practice
- Improve pelvic and bladder health
- Prevent incontinence in later years
Here a short (2:51) video of a doctor explaining what the Yoni Egg is and how it works. I was so surprised to see so many videos of videos about The Power of Yoni!
Now she explains it a little different. She talks about Kegals vs. Yoni Eggs! Interesting for sure (4 min video)
FYI: I have not tried this. I just learned about it and wanted to share. Will I? Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe.
Have you tried it? How was it? Check one out HERE!