Nope! This is not my kitchen, however, it could be. It’s the LG Smart Kitchen with LG Smart Appliances.
We are in the middle of buying a home in our new state of Florida. I’m very excited and ready to move from our current residence. When we left Georgia, we gave things away, sold things and only took what was absolutely necessary. Now that we are ready to buy again, it will feel like we are freshly married and moving into our first home all over again because we are getting all new things. Only this time, we have 3 children!My children need new bedroom sets, we need all new furniture, a kitchen table, and yes new kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer. We have had our refrigerator since we got married in 2003. Yes, our refrigerator is that OLD! It still works, but it has its issues. Our ice machine hasn’t worked in years and it leaks water occasionally. So, when we close on our home – it’s time for an upgrade. A few weeks ago, I went to L.A. for the Mom 2.0 Summit 10th Anniversary and one of the sponsors was Best Buy. They weren’t there with a little table, collecting cards and giving out candy. They actually had a decked out suite filled with the best appliances for your home with LG Smart Kitchen.How did they know I needed to see everything in this room? Just how?My husband said, “You went to L.A. for a conference and you came back with a list of New Home Appliance Must-Haves for our new home.!”LG Appliances are the Future, well, the Present. When I walked into the Best Buy suite and saw the LG Instaview Door-in-door, it was love at first site. I was in kitchen appliance heaven. Here’s a quick clip of my first reaction.
Did you see all of those envelopes? They were prizes for trying out the new LG Instaview Door-in-door. My prize was a Google home mini!
The LG Instaview Door-in-door is amazing for 5 Major Reasons:
- Space. With up to 30 cubic feet of usable space in these super-capacity refrigerators, I would have more than enough room to store a generous amount of food for my family’s needs.
- Food Preview. This refrigerator features a sleek glass panel that illuminates with two quick knocks on the right-hand refrigerator door, letting you see inside the easy-access compartment without ever opening the door.
- Fewer Kidprints. LG’s Black Stainless Steel Series offers a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish and resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Save Energy. When you go on vacation, you can set your refrigerator on vacation mode! There is even a pop up on the refrigerator, so you remember to turn it off when you return. This saves your money when you’re not using it for a few days.
- Kids and Open Doors. When my children leave the freezer or refrigerator door open, the LG SmartThinQ app will notify you that the doors have been open too long and to come close it. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
The New LG Smart Kitchen
The new LG Smart Kitchen appliances are wi-fi and voice-enabled so you can control your appliances remotely. This includes turning them on and off, checking the status of usage and changing settings.
LG, where have you been all of my adult life?