My 11Alive Debut on Morning Rush with Back-to-School Tips
The morning of July 31, 2017 the city of Atlanta started the 2017-2018 school year. Yes, it’s still summer. However, school is now in session.
In addition to the new school year, 11Alive has a new morning show called Morning Rush with Shiba Russell, Crash Clark, Chesley McNeil #MorningRushATL. The show is right on time with the upcoming school year and all the hustle and bustle that comes with the morning rush, no pun intended.
I feel so blessed, as I along with Arkeedah Mccormick, were invited as Top Mom & Fashion Bloggers to talk about tips, apps and more for the upcoming school year.
Check out my clip:
The cool thing is that I was able to do this 3 times. We were in the studio from 5am-8am with our host/moderator Myra Sky. We did a LIVE news segment once per hour which gave the 11Alive viewers multiple times to catch our tips.
Here are the cool apps and sites I shared this morning:
Smart School Hacks (images are attached below)
1. (website)Word Hippo – Find similar or opposite words
2. (app) PhotoMath– Take a picture of a math problem & it will walk you through how to solve it.
3. (website) Scholar.Google.com– better website for school essays with more relevant information.
School Study Hacks
1. Writing something out is the equivalent of reading it 7 times.
2. Eating Chocolate while studying will help the brain retain information easily.
3. Peppermint stimulates the brain and helps with concentration.
4. You are more likely to remember something that you write in blue ink vs. black ink
5. After writing a paper, copy and paste it into Google Translate, and listen to it for mistakes
I had so much fun working with Myra and Arkeedah today. I hope I am invited back for more stories that will help the viewers do the things they enjoy the most, with ease!
Bernetta is the creator and primary content creator for BernettaStyle.com. This website was created to motivate women to live simple, smart, and inspired lives through stories of motherhood, wife life, and so much more. Bernetta is a lovely wife and mother. She enjoys reading, staying active and trying new things.
The One Big Lesson I Learned in 2017 & Year in Review - Bernetta StyleDecember 27, 2017 at 11:05 pm
[…] Appeared on 11Alive News first Morning Rush Show […]