Did you say Walt Disney World? Yes, last week I surprised my children and took them on a 4 day trip to Disney World.
I had to (and wanted to) attend the Disney Social Media Moms Conference and my family was also invited to have the time of their lives! What a win-win for everyone!
My children are used to reviewing cars with me, but wondered why we were reviewing the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport & going out of town! Luckily their grandparents live in Florida and we drove to their house first. That was our cover up. It worked.
When we left my-inlaws house Thursday morning and pulled up at Disney, they were shocked and delighted. I was extremely happy because the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport got us there safe and quick!
When you travel with your children, you definitely want something that can handle your needs. Over the course of the week with the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, I found 3 features that made our trip great:
- The Glass Ceiling. I have NEVER seen a car with a glass roof. Yes, cars have sun roofs, but never the entire top of the car. It’s a panoramic glass roof with adjustable LED mood lighting. You can open and close it to see a beautiful sky or trees. At night, the car illuminates around the windows. So swanky!
- Light on it’s feet (or tires). I noticed that when I wanted to whip through traffic, I needed to hold on to the steering wheel a little tighter. This car is so light, that it moves quicker than I expected and I was not ready for it. It’s lighter than normal because it’s not all metal like most cars. The sides are plastic! This allows the car to weigh less and move faster. And you can tell the difference. It’s called Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution, and the body utilizes crumble zones that help route and absorb energy during high-impact collisions. Its’ so light that I looked up and I was doing 80mph in a … never mind, just act like you didn’t read that last part.
- Gas Mileage. I think this is always a favorite because we love keeping money in our pockets if we can. We probably filled up a total of 2-3 times the entire trip.
While at Disney we had so much “swag”, which means gifts, that we were nervous about it fitting in the car. Luckily my husband is a master packer, and got everything in the trunk area with a small view to spare.
That’s when I learned that the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport comes in a size bigger! Yes … It comes with a 3rd row if you purchase just the Mitsubishi Outlander, no sport.
The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport starts at $19,595, but of course you can customize it to fit your needs.
More great features include:
- Heated front seats
- Rearview camera
- 10 year/ 100k power train warranty
- 7 airbag safety system
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- All wheel control
- Powerful & Efficient Mivec Engines
- Power folding side view mirrors
We had so much fun at Disney & thanks to Mitsubishi my kids were able to experience two great adventures. For more information check out their website or visit your local dealer for a test drive.