Be among the first to experience the ALL NEW Children’s Museum of Atlanta! We are looking for children ages 3 – 10 as well as a few parents and grandparents for a photo shoot in the new Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
All ethnicities and abilities are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a diverse group of children and families to be featured in advertisements, on social media, on posters, etc. This is an unpaid gig. Families will have the opportunity to play in the new Children’s Museum of Atlanta during the photo shoot and will received four guests passes for a future visit. Food and drinks will also be available.
- Friday, November 27 |10am – 4pm
- Wednesday, December 9 | 9am – noon
*Families will be assigned blocks of times for photos but may stay before/after to enjoy the Museum.
How to apply:
- Send photo of child/children to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 30.
- Subject should read: PHOTOCALL
- Please include the following in your email:
- Dates available (11/27 and/or 12/9)
- Child’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Parent’s Phone Number and Email
- Please note if parents and/or grandparents are willing to be in photo call.
Museum staff will contact the parents of those children selected for the photo call by Friday, Nov. 6. Only parents of children needed for the photo call will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta
275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW
Atlanta, GA 30313