So many of us are making great resolutions about business and our career, but what about our hair! That’s right, our hair!
Last year, my hair actually took a turn for the worse (in my opinion), and although I wasn’t doing anything to purposefully damage it, my hair changed.
The last few months of the year I was able to get my hair treated by a Basic Specialist for 90 days. That post is coming soon. I actually started to love my hair again, in addition to learning how to crochet too!
Crochets Braids became my go to hairstyle for 2014 and it looks like hundreds if not thousands, have followed too! For 2015, I want the Best Hair Year I could possibly have!
I am so lucky to host a twitter party with Joyce of Mommy Talk Show on Jan. 22 at 8pm, as we talk – HAIR!! #BestHairYear
We will go over
- Your favorite protective style
- How to treat your hair in the winter
- What’s your go-to hair style
- What do you want to try different
- What are your top hair care methods and so much more!
- Target GV
- Aveda Products
- Fro Butter Sample Set & More!