In my family, my husband is the one that researches our family trips, outings and more. Why? Because he finds the best deals for us. He calls the companies, ask 50 million questions, reads the fine print and booyah – we have a deal!! We also just got a great family 4 pack for Six Flags with added Gold Member benefits because he got the right person on the phone! #GOHUBBY! #LivingSmart
Well, yesterday he called me with another great find, FREE ZOO ATLANTA TICKETS for our family of 5 (really just 4, because the baby is free)! How Does It Work:
- You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass.
- Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia* may access the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass DVD at your local library. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt. Please save this receipt; it is required for Zoo admission. The pass is valid for 7 days from the date of the receipt showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Family Pass receipt at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid for two adults (ages 12 and up) and up to two children (ages 3-11); standard general admission will apply to families larger than four. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.
What Happened For Us: Some libraries actually let you watch the DVD right there in the Library and you will be able to get the Zoo Pass on the spot! That’s what happened to my husband, he went there to watch the DVD and something happened at the library where he wasn’t able to watch the DVD but he still was given the pass!! With their normal rates for a family of 5, we are saving $78!! Isn’t it worth a trip to the library?
|Child 2 & Under||FREE|
We will be going to the Zoo either Saturday or Sunday depending on what’s going on.
Did you know about this? How cool is this?