#DisneySide Happy 1st Birthday Baby! (Motherhood Monday)

Well, I started Motherhood Monday when I was pregnant with my third (& final) child. This segment has been so much fun to do, and it is with great pleasure that I get to write about his 1st Birthday with #Disneyside! Where did the time go? Happy Birthday EmoryI am two weeks late on this post because, I was tired after this party and all the activities that were going on around this time. Then I went out of town for a few days for a class & much needed ME time. (Mommy’s need a break too!) DSCN1159My baby’s party was small and intimate (at least that’s what the invitation said). I invited the people who were pregnant with me and a few other close friends that were there with me through Emory’s first year. The hubby BBQ’d and made most of the food. I decorated with the help of Disney & Pinterest and was the Hostess with the mostest!! DSCN1161DSCN1164DSCN1162Shout out to Disney for sending me so many goodies & great ideas to throw my son his first Disney Party! We played Bingo, Trivia, and even let the kids hit a Piñata! (They went wild!) 20140215_160243Enjoy a few pictures! DSCN1188DSCN1179 DSCN1183 DSCN1177 DSCN1176 DSCN1174 DSCN1173 DSCN1171 DSCN1167 Disney pop Bingo 20140215_155728 20140215_155546I hope you enjoyed a few of the great moments from this party!! Our Disneyside was in full effect. The highlight of the party was when we played Bingo, I called a card and at least 10 people shouted “BINGO BINGO BINGO!” It was so loud and everyone was screaming that no one really knew who won! That should have been caught on camera!

Comments

comments

Daphne
    March 3, 2014 at 8:42 am

What a great first party! It was so much fun and great seeing the kids excited and enjoying themselves. But why wouldn’t they who doesn’t love Disney and Bernetta Style of course.
    Thanks again for the invite, it was an honor being able to celebrate your greyby’s 🙂 bday with you and your family.
    Shout out to your hubby who threw down on the grill.

March 3, 2014 at 11:49 am

Thanks girl!! I need to have him make me some more of that grilled chicken!! I appreciate you for coming out and so glad you had a good time.

Mylah Stanton
    March 3, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Looks like you all had a ball! I love the decorations too. The look on Emory’s face in front of his cake was priceless!

March 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Yes girl, his first real taste of SUGAR!! LOL!

Kita
    March 3, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Awww so cute I hate they grow so fast it’s one of the worse things of parenting to me. Happy Birthday to him

Katherine G
    March 5, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Looks like you all had a great time!! Love the pictures! Your little Emory is such a handsome little guy. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Love the decorations!!

Joyce@MommyTalkShow
    March 9, 2014 at 11:19 pm

He won’t remember his first birthday, but you’ll always have these amazing photos to share. By the time it was over, he looked exhausted!

Kathy Balman
    March 9, 2014 at 11:58 pm

What a fun birthday party theme. It looks like you all had a blast

March 12, 2014 at 10:26 am

Thanks so much! It was so much fun!

Chuck E. Cheese New Menu Created Just for Parents!
    August 4, 2015 at 9:44 am

[…] a parent who takes her children to Chuck E. Cheese for birthday parties, and sometimes Saturday afternoon fun – eating there has never crossed my mind as something […]