I am still in awe that my baby is 9 months today!! 9 whole months! And in 3 months he will be a year. It reminds me that times doesn’t stop for any of us. Today he turned 9 month and also had his 9 month check up!! He didn’t gain any weight in 3 months though!?!
What is he doing new?
- New Teeth – his first two teeth came in a few weeks ago and we just noticed this morning a new top tooth is coming in! He has his first taste of Mac & Cheese this weekend, he kept motioning for more.
- Scooting & Crawling – when he is trying to get somewhere he takes his all and pushes his feet and pulls himself. We call it scooting! Just recently he finally got up on all 4’s and started to actually crawl.
- Dadadada! – He is with his dad most of the day so he just loves to have conversations with him. I will literally watch these two talk to each other. Baby E pauses and let’s my husband talk and then he will pick right back up, “Daddad!! Huaoweuore! ahkdaflfh!!” I’m not sure if he knows he’s actually saying daddy, but it sure sounds like it! “Dadadadadada!”
- Eating – I stopped breastfeeding when he was 6 months so he is currently on formula and stage 2 baby food. His doctor told us today we can start letting him feed himself! What! I am not ready for that! He only has 2 teeth! My husband thinks he can do it. *Sideeye action over here!*
- Grabbing EVERYTHING! Self explanatory! If he sees it and can make it over to it, he is going to grab it. Thankful, he doesn’t try to put everything in his mouth.
This is a picture from Sunday before church. We were going to visit my mom’s church and it was such a beautiful day outside. I couldn’t resist and quick snapshot of my three loves.
I know when I first started Motherhood Monday, I was pregnant and wrote about my journey with this UNEXPECTED PREGNANCY!! It has become so much more. I enjoy writing these pieces and sharing what’s new in my Motherhood Journey. Also, 9 months later I am so in love with my Baby Boy Surprise!!
Thanks for stopping by today!