Living Stylish Motherhood Monday

Motherhood Monday:: Is Baby E Teething? My Monday Thrifted Look!

Baby E is 4 months and I think he is teething. The pediatrician said that babies start teething between 4 -6 months, but the first tooth probably won’t show up until 6 months. Both of my older children received their first tooth around 5 months. Baby E has learned his hand exist and keeps them in his mouth. He doesn’t seem to be in any pain but loves to suck on his hands. So, maybe this is the start …..

This is me this morning. I had my hubby take these photos before I left for work. I haven’t been on my scale in 3+ weeks because we moved and I can’t find it! I haven’t worked out in 3 weeks either (because of the move) and just started back this past week. I did hip hop abs and will try Zumba tonight. I am back in size 8’s and feel good about that. I still have 6’s in my closet and that is my next goal. I want to be able to fit all my pre-baby E clothes.

It’s so weird, I don’t know how big my boobs actually are until I see them in a picture. I am still nursing so, there ya go!

Dress: Thrifted (Liz Claiborne) $5
Shoes: Thrifted (Bakers) $8

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers!
We went to church and then out to eat. Afterward, my hubby took a long nap and woke up just in time for the Heat to lose. (He is going for Miami!) The kids made him a card and had it under his pillow when he woke up Sunday morning. Saturday, my mother watched our chidren for a couple of hours so we went out and did a little pre-fathers day fun.

Comments

comments

Joyce@MommyTalkShow
    June 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm

I’d say yes, he’s teething.
    Good for you for being in your 8’s.
    I haven’t been in an 8 since Jr. High!

June 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm

8 I wish I will probably never see an 8 at the rate I am going lol. Awww look at the baby I am glad you all had a wonderful fathers day.

FabEllis | Beauty, Fashion + Natural Hair
    June 17, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Aw! Love the post. Your children are beautiful and I love the thrifted outfit! Great finds.

Jen E @ mommablogsalot
    June 17, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Great photos! That dress is sooooo pretty – you look fantastic! Love the shoes, too!

Katherine Phillips
    June 18, 2013 at 2:43 am

Yes I think your lite man could be teething not all babies have pain when teething. I didn’t know my son had a tooth until he bit me where as my daughter got ear infections.

You look fabulous!!! Congratulations on your weight lost. You are doing great!!

You have a beautiful family!! Sounds like your husband had a great father’s day.

Autumn Bradshaw
    June 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Wow, Bernetta! I wish I looked that good 4 months post-pregnancy! Your little guy is absolutely adorable. I hope that you guys have an easy teething this time around. It’s promising that he doesn’t have any pain so far, right?
    And I definitely need to know where this thrift shop is. I love that outfit, especially the price! 😉

Rose's Daughter
    June 18, 2013 at 2:11 pm

You look great! Love that dress!
    Awww look at the baby! Yep, he’s teething!

Rose's Daughter
    June 18, 2013 at 2:12 pm

You look great! I love that dress!
    Awww! Look at the baby!! Yep, he is definitely teething!

YUMMommy
    June 19, 2013 at 1:19 am

Sounds like he’s about to start the teething phase. Love the shoes!

Barbara @ Atlanta's Frugal Mom
    June 22, 2013 at 2:25 am

Kudos to you on your journey back to pre-baby clothes! My baby is 18 months, and I am on a much slower path… 🙂

And look at those cute little hands! My son has been steadily munching on his finger for over a week now — I think he’s going to have about 50 baby teeth before he’s 2, at this rate!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious?
    July 3, 2013 at 4:54 pm

That purple color looks fab on you!

My E totally had a tooth come in with no teething symptoms. It was so crazy. And she has a mouth full of teeth now. I don’t think we’ll ever know!