I saw this information posted on someone Facebook page and decided to look more into it. I love anything that will enrich someones life. I have 2 younger brothers & a son, so things that deal with men also tug at my heart.
This particular program is a one day introductory workshop held on December 1st at 10am for boys ages 8-14 who come from Single Parent Homes.
Classes for boys aim to increase their level of exposure by taking them out of their environment and introducing them to something different. In addition to the leadership development classes, representatives from Noah’s Ark will lead classes about pursuing careers with animals and agriculture. Scavenger hunts, horseback riding and the surprise of every boy leaving with a bike makes for an exciting day of food, information and fun you don’t want to miss!
There are only 50 SLOTS AVAILABLE so this is not something you need to think hard about! Sign up! It’s only a $25 registration fee and lunch is included.
- Increase self-esteem
- Teach effective communication & interpersonal skills (including Manners)
- Introduce Anger Management Tools
- Develop Critical Thinking & Leadership Dexterity skills
- Increase Social-emotional Intelligence
- No child Left Behind
- I.E.P’s and How it Impacts You
- Drop Out Prevention
- Career and College Planning, etc.
- What? – One Day Introductory Course
- When? – December 1st, 2012, 10am -2pm
- Who? – Open to youth boys ages 8-14
- Where? – Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary 712 L G Griffin Road, Locust Grove, GA 30248
- How Much? – $25.00 per child Registration Fee (includes lunch)
- Mom’s MUST attend (No drop-offs allowed)