Living Stylish

Nails are the new accessory!! Except mine.

I have wanted to do a post about this for a while. I started getting fake acrylic nails in college. Everybody did. Well my friends did. I stopped after my wedding because I got a fungus and read acrylic wasn’t good for your body. 9 years later, I’ve never looked back. And since then I really haven’t did anything to my nails except keep them clean and trim. I never really thought about polishing them because they weren’t fake. Well, bring on 2012.

It seems that nails, real nails are the new accessory. Yes ladies are still getting fake nails, especially the pointed tip trend. But I am noticing more and more ladies are doing creative things to their own real nails and I am ready to jump on the bandwagon. I just don’t know where to start. I look at pinterest and just daydream about these beautiful nails. Just GORGE!! Here are a few that have caught my eye:
Glitter on glitterO.P.I - In the spot-light pinkNails Nails Nails NailsKinda cute!Neat. I love what they are doing with nails now-a-days!LIKEreverse glitter ombre nails  I LOVE THIS!nails nails nails nails nails nailsnails

Aren’t these just so cute! Now here are mine (below)!! I know, I need some work. Nothing special. Yet.

Comments

comments

ToshaDevon
    August 17, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Love Love Love…did I say <3 this article...and of course you know I <3 my NAILS...I've had acrylics for YEARS...long, short, LOUD...I've done it all...So I am in LOVE with all things NAILS!!!

August 17, 2012 at 7:18 pm

I see nails are the new hot stuff. I don’t do my nails that much because I deal with kids and I am afraid to mess them up but the baby loves polish so I am doing her nails. I may try the ones you can peel off and put on….

Mia
    August 18, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Nice article! I love my nails and getting them done…all the pretty colors. I’ve had acrylic in the past and experienced fungus, let them air out then switched to gel which is healthier. So best believe I’m in the shop every 2-3 weeks. 🙂

Mia
    August 18, 2012 at 1:40 pm

BernettaStyle
    August 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous
    August 18, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Yep! love it!

Carla
    August 19, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I LOVE those black nails. LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE!!

I’ve also been looking for a nude color to put on my nails.