Fashion Living Stylish

My Favorite FASHION-FIND Store! What’s yours?

Ross, $17

What is your favorite store? For me favorite represents great finds for a great price. And I have two, but this post is primarily about one > ROSS! I love going to ROSS. They always have what I need when I need it. If I am looking for a dress (I love a cute dress) for any event or a certain color, whatever I need… my first stop is always Ross. Now, I might stop at a few other places (remember I have another favorite!) but I find so many cute items at Ross for the prices I am so willing to pay. The dresses always look so much more expensive than what I paid for them AND everyones mouth always drops when I say Ross! I usually get the same response, “Ross! No! Ross! I gotta go there!” Or I get, “Ross! I love it too girl!” I really should send this post to Ross, because I would happily be the spoke person for that store. I have so many up north friends who do not have a Ross! They are just itching to get down south to go on a shopping experience with me! And for the record, I DO NOT LIKE TO SPEND ALOT OF MONEY on clothes. I just don’t. I love to get a GREAT FIND for a LOW PRICE. I understand what my low is might not be your low, but that’s the beauty of fashion. Also, it’s not about labels for me, but about taste because you can find a FAB FIND at the Goodwill!! So here are some of my FAB FINDS at Ross. The last one is from my other favorite store for a quick, cute, cheap (but good quality find) > TARGET! I also say cheap, because I only shop off the clearance rack when it comes to Target. “Why pay full price, if you wait a few weeks, everything always goes on sale!” My motto! Living Stylish, BernettaStyle

What about you? What is your place?

Ross, $24 but its Calvin Klein

Ross, $14

Ross, $19 (White Party)

Target $7, yep $7!

Comments

comments

A Chic Mom
    May 9, 2012 at 1:11 pm

My fav store is TJ Maxx! I can always find what I’m looking for in this store. They always have my fav DKNY jeans for alot less than department store. I do not like spending tons of money for clothing either, so I rarely go to th mall (only if its a huge sale). On another note, I think I’ve been to every outlet mall in the southern region and I usually find deals there as well. Great pics and cute outfits!! 🙂

May 9, 2012 at 1:16 pm

I can never find anything in the ross store near me so I have given up on them. I just found out about a year ago that I could fit target so I have been in there often. I think I am going to buy a dress next week it will be the first time in a while but I think I am ready.

Joyce@MommyTalkShow
    May 9, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I should check out Ross. The only things I’ve ever purchased there were baby clothes.
    My summer wardrobe needs a facelift badly. So Ross may be an option.

Cam | Bibs & Baubles
    May 10, 2012 at 10:25 pm

i don’t remember the last time i was in Ross. You are making me a believer!!! So CUTE!!!!! Love ALL the looks. I used to be in love with TJ Maxx and Marshall’s until i started buying everything online. womp! need to hit the stores more.. obviously!!! LOL!

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs
    May 11, 2012 at 4:45 am

You got some great finds! For me it seems that Ross is hit-or-miss and I haven’t really found a consistant ‘go to’ store. I love your little model doing her pose like mommy 🙂

The Dumpy Duchess
    May 12, 2012 at 1:48 am

i love ross. I find the most amazing dresses there that i cannot find anywhere else. Last time i was in atlanta, i was disappointed though. Our Ross’s in Savannah was less expensive. ahh well. i still bought something anyway! LOL great blog! I’m definitely following you and i hope you’ll visit my blog and follow me too!

BernettaStyle
    May 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Thanks Ladies!! Yes, you can find some cute stuff at Ross. I also like to travel to other neighborhoods and visit their Ross. They have a different things.