It’s inspiring when people go after the life they really desire to live. It’s especially motivating when I see mothers going after their dream while balancing (or prioritizing) marriage, motherhood & all that comes with it.
September 17th, my daughter and I will be Host & Speakers at the Mommy & Me Dream Bigger tour, speaking to & with other mothers doing just that – Dreaming Big!
This will be a first for my daughter and I as we co-host a segment with other Mother and daughter entrepreneurs together. We are excited to learn more from these beautiful ladies as well as share what is working for us.
So far this Mommy & Me Dream Bigger tour as been to Houston (Jan 30th), Dallas (May 14th) & San Antonio (July 30th). Atlanta is next on the list (September 17th).
What is the Dream Bigger Tour?
Author and celebrity event planner Sherrie Walton came up with the conference. “I wanted an event for moms and daughters. I wanted other kids in the community to see them, see what they’re doing, hear the great things they’re doing at such a young age. Then it will inspire the other girls,” shares Walton.
The Mommy & Me Dream Bigger Tour is a Power packed day of Empowerment for Mothers & Daughters, ages 4-15. This will be an experience that will change your life….You and your (daughter, niece, grandchild) can not afford to miss this Life Changing Event! The day includes:
- Red carpet interviews
- Empowerment speakers
- Kidpreneur Panels
- Media Mogul Moms Balance
- Release your Fears Segment
- Girls Talk Session discussing self image, money smarts & more
3 Reasons You Should Attend
- Networking – There will be tons of mothers & daughters in this conference who either run a business or trying to start one. You will be able to meet new friends & possible business partners.
- Motivation – Sometimes you need to see other people doing what you desire to do. This will give you that extra push! Seeing other mothers & daughters living the life they want gives many motivation not to give up on their chosen path.
- Fun – This is great day out for Mothers & Daughters. We as moms are used to a girls night out, but this time our daughters get to not only hang with us – but meet new girlfriends & have a fun filled day.
How to Register
The Mommy & Me Dream Bigger Tour will be held at Atlanta Tech Village, 3423 Piedmont Rd, Atlanta, GA. It starts at 10am.
Each ticket covers admission for – 1 Mom & 1 Child. General Admission tickets are $47. Register HERE.
How to Enter Giveaway
I am giving away a set of two tickets for a Mother Daughter Duo! All you have to do comment below why this would be a great conference for you two to attend. The winner will be selected via Random.org on September 10th.
As I mentioned earlier, my daughter and I will be hosting a panel with other Mothers & Daughters. Ms. B is so excited to be included in this event she can’t stop smiling every single time I bring it up. My daughter is working on her nail business as we speak. If you remember (from earlier post), she has a nail stand business – but we are taking it online! Stay tuned!
Who is speaking at this event?
- Kim Gagne
- Chanita Foster
- Dr. Trina Pullum
- Alseesha Carter
- Andra Hall
- Tomaree Tarpley
- Ebony Thomas
- Pamela Brown-Matthis
- Shirley & Valenica King
- Janelle McLeod
- Mikari Tarpley
- Bailee Knighten
- Dai Time
- Jai Lee
- Chasity Thomas
Please share this event with as many people as you can & we hope to see you Saturday, September 17th!
Remember, register HERE! Follow the hashtag on social media #DreamBigger