Growing up, I did not like water. I wanted no parts of it, although my mother and grandmother always said, “Drink water! You will understand more as you get older!”
They were right, and as I got older I started to learn the benefits of drinking water:
- Relieves fatigue
- Improves mood
- Helps digestion and constipation
- Aids weight loss
- Flushes out toxins
I started drinking more water with a lemon or lime. My one requirement was that it had to be ice cold! For some reason, it’s easier for me that way.
For health reasons, I stopped drinking a lot of sugary drinks. There’s no more pop (soda), kool-aid, sweet tea, punch or whatever else in our home except for special occasions.
It’s only water. (Well, some wine here and there!)
Drinking only water, although healthy, can be very boring.
Before I tried LaCroix, I’d never tasted pure sparkling water before. I tasted sparkling beverages (there is a difference), but not pure sparkling water.
Fast forward to 2015, somehow I wanted to drink water with a kick but without anything in it but the kick! The kick happens to be the bubbles and flavor. LaCroix allows me to drink water but allows me to feel like I drinking a pop!
I tried LaCroix again and we (my family) now had a new rock star in our home. I have now tasted every flavor and buy them almost every other week. I still drink regular water with lime, but when I want some flavor & bubbles – LaCroix it is.
You can add fruit to the Lacroix Sparkling Water for a more powerful taste or add it to different drinks for a new recipe all together.
5 Reasons LaCroix is My Water of Choice:
- 100% Natural Sparkling Water | LaCroix has no extra added anything but flavor. The flavors aren’t words you can’t pronounce either. They are everyday fruit that we love to enjoy infused into the water! There is No Caffeine, Sugar, Calories/Fat or Sodium. It’s 100 percent innocent. Which makes me feel good about drinking 2 or 3 cans in a row!
- 20 Flavors | Pick yours. If one doesn’t work for you, you have 19 other choices to choose from. We all have different favorites in my house. My favorites are Coconut, Lime, & Berries.
- Healthy Alternative | If you have diabetes, you have to limit your sugary intake. If you eat clean (Whole30), you normally watch everything you put in your mouth as well. LaCroix is an alternative to sugary drinks but not a compromise on taste.
- Great as a Cocktail Mixer | Now for the Martha Stewarts of the world, you can use LaCroix as great drink mixers. Check out all the recipes right here.
- My Children can Drink Them | Although I do let my children drink more than water, I never feel guilty when they grab a LaCroix. There’s no extra food coloring or high fructose corn syrup to worry about, just bubbles!
As a person whose decided to make clean eating a lifestyle, I feel overjoyed to have natural drink options outside of plain water. My husband like to drink them too (see his quote below)!
If you visit their website, you will see that the possibilities are endless when it comes to LaCroix Sparkling Water. Although they have 20 flavors, you can mix and match with fruit and herbs (ex: mint) to create some great custom drinks.
Here’s one we can try together:
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 5 oz. Mango LaCroix Sparkling Water
Have you ever tried LaCroix? What is your favorite flavor?
Disclaimer: I was compensated with this product, but these thoughts are 100% my own. I really love this stuff!!