It is always better to give than it is to receive. It’s no better time of year to prove this concept than during the holidays.
While making sure my children, husband & parents would be happy on December 25th, Madza gave me a gift of my own.
I was able to enjoy the 2016 Madza 3 for a little over a week during the Christmas break, which allowed me to get shopping done, in and out traffic quickly, and even spread a little Christmas cheer outside of my family.
This year, my family partnered with a friend and created the Purses with Purpose Campaign. We raised hundreds to fill 20 brand new bags for women at a local Atlanta Shelter, with all the things a woman really needs (a few wants).
I was able to deliver these bags on December 26th with my family, while driving the Madza 3. It felt so good to give back.
See our video here:
Mazda Gives Back Too!
In spirit of giving, Mazda has done something that no other car company has (at least with me). They gave me MONEY to donate to my charity of choice. How awesome is that?
I was given a Mazda Charitable Giving Card with $25 on the card and the authority to donate to and 501(c)3 Non-profit organization of my choice. I haven’t selected the organization yet, but I am leaning towards Girls, Inc., because I have a soft spot for young girls striving to be their best.
My Favorite Feature of the Mazda 3
Ok! Watch this!! When I first saw of this feature, I immediately thought about “Back to the Future!” I’ve never seen something so cool, that I called my husband outside, off the phone and made him sit in the front seat just to see this feature (press play below).
It’s an Active Driving Display, that gives you real-time vehicle speed, turn-by-turn directions and safety alerts are displayed right in your line of sight, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
More great features of the Mazda 3 Include:
- SKYACTIV® Technology-
- SKYACTIV BODY | Lighter for better handling, yet stronger and more stable at high speeds
- SKYACTIV CHASSIS | Delivers greater stability and agility
- SKYACTIV| DRIVE AND SKYACTIV®-MTSix-speed automatic or manual transmission for fast, smooth shifting
- i-ELOOP | Regenerative braking system that recycles energy to improve real-world fuel efficiency
- SKYACTIV-G ENGINE | Higher compression for more power, more performance and better fuel efficiency
- 40 HWY + 184 Horsepower | This car glides. You hit the gas and it moves immediately.
- Advanced Keyless Entry
- 2105 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Air conditioning with pollen filter (good southern feature)
- 5 Passenger seating
- Rearview Camera
- Advanced dual front air bags – with crash-zone & passenger weight sensors
This car is great for new families, recent college grads who are ready to hit the world with big dreams & moms with style who stay on the go!
This car is too great to sit in a driveway all day, it was made to be on the road. It caters to the driver.
Although the actual holidays are over, don’t let that end the spirit of giving for you. Be a giver all year long. It can change your life, from the inside out. Try it and see!
If you interested in a Mazda 3, the price ranges from $18,545 – $26,495*
Follow the hashtags #DrivingMatters & #Mazda3 to see what people are saying about this car on social media.