There has been an on going debate about leggings for the past few years. Should I or shouldn’t I wear them as pants? If I am 100% honest with you, I think leggings worn the wrong way are very inappropriate. (Before you write me nasty comments, that’s just the mom in me.)
But but but … whatever you are comfortable in, you should wear proudly.
Legging are versatile. They can be worn many different ways, creating so many comfortable & chic looks. I was fortunate enough to try some No Nonsense Leggings over the past month and they have a pair for every season.
Now that winter is here, you can still rock them!
Initially leggings were deemed as “The Exercise Pants” and years later it has become our go-to pants for any and every occasion. While we still exercise in leggings, here are a few ways you can style them outside of the gym.
5 Ways to Wear Leggings Outside of a Fitness Gym:
1. Long, open (or closed) buttoned down shirt with a scarf & boots.
2. Add a long cardigan sweater over a t-shirt for a relaxed look.
3. A cute pair of flats, oversized T shirt and scarf for an around the town look.
4. A shirt that is too short to be a dress, but too long to be shirt is a perfect match for leggings.
5. In the colder months, substitute tights for leggings! Wear them under a skirt or dress.
6. Pattern leggings take all of the attention, so pair it with a solid shirt (white, black or another color).
What styles have you tried? Luckily with No nonsense leggings, they accentuate your natural curves and are extremely comfortable.
Discover No nonsense leggings in:
- and Cotton styles
I was sent 3 pair; Denim, Animal Print and a Solid Color. You can pair these with almost anything? How would you like to try a pair or two?
Giveaway rules: Just comment below with your honest thoughts about leggings and subscribe to the BernettaStyle.com newsletter for all things Motherhood, Marriage & Motivation, http://eepurl.com/D0RRr.
2 ladies will win 2 pairs of No Nonsense Leggings. Giveaway last for 1 week.
CONGRATS TO DAPHNE & JESSICA (WINNERS!)