I asked my husband before I went to bed, “Do you mind if I go to an event that will teach us 20 things we may not know about the penis?”
“What?!” he replied, but still intrigued because this is not the normal event I would attend.
I repeated the question and showed him the details of the event. The next day when I reminded him about the event, he replied with the biggest smile on his face, “Oh, I didn’t forget that!”
I was invited out by my good friend Joyce (MommyTalkShow.com) and I am very glad I was able to experience the energy of Dr. Drai (pronounced Dre, like Dr. Dre). It was room full of at least 14 women with our pencils in our hands ready to take notes.
Dr. Drai is a nationally recognized author, speaker, consultant, go-to media expert on women’s health issues & a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. He currently travels around the country serving 8 celebrity clients that keep him busy. He stopped in Atlanta at Smash restaurant on Monday evening to teach us a thing or two about the mighty penis.
I think we probably all felt we had a working knowledge of the male genitalia until we took that pre-test. We all started looking around and finally admitted, we don’t know as much as we thought we did.
This Event Was Different Because…
We were taught lessons, like we were actually in school. Dr. Drai handed out a class syllabus with what we were expected to learn for the evening? Syllabus? I thought we were here to have a nice dinner and talk pleasantries about the penis!
Ohhh no, we each received a book, took a pre-test, learned a GREAT DEAL about the male (& female) body parts, and even a final test. We were just lucky enough to enjoy a great meal & wine with our lesson.
20 Things I Learned Last Night about the Penis from Dr. Drai
Now, I can’t share everything I learned for two reasons, 1) It makes me blush too much too type everything, which means I should share more details in person. 2) You have to read the book to get the full details.
BTW, these tips are randomly written.
- If your man usually stinks down there, apply deodorant under the testicles at the start of the day. It will make him smell normal.
- The survey results are in: Women prefer a fatter ummmm, versus a longer! Really? Ok!
- Having an uncircumcised penis is actually more normal than not. Circumcised penises are an American thing, so most of the world is UNcircumcised.
- If your man has a curved penis … there is a certain way to basically sit on it (get the book for that explanation)
- The best way for you get to pleasure when you’re on top is to grind on it, not hop on it (no up and down, but round and round). Get it?
- The average length of a penis soft and/or hard … (again, get the book! It will surprise you)
- Apply pressure on the taint (google it, I am blushing to hard to type where this is) to please your man right before he reaches his climax.
- There are 3 ways to increase your man’s sensation during climax: 1) vibrator on the taint. 2) apply pressure on the taint 3) it’s in the book…
- The best toys for your body should be 100% silicon because they will keep the bacteria out. *Wash those toys too people!
- Rough sex can break your man’s penis! It’s actually considered an emergency. Call 911!
- Penis Kegals are real. He explained that it will help make your man last longer and strengthen his penis while erect over the long run. He explains how to actually do this exercise in the book.
- Men who smoke (cigs), drink & are overweight have the smallest penises!
- Good core muscles = a strong penis. Have you ever seen a stripper make it jump! SMH!! It takes a good core to make that happen. So ladies, make your man workout!
- One major benefit of masturbation is it reduces the risk of prostate cancer. They’re more benefits in the book.
- Is your lover a minute man? Use the stop-start technique to help him last longer.
- A morning erection is normal because the bladder is full. It has nothing to do with you laying next to him. And on most mornings, he should be erect. If he’s not, it’s a sign of erectile disfunction. Check him out ladies!
- Men with smaller testicles make better dads!
- Semen is good source of protein and about 25 calories if you’re watching your weight. Just sayin’
- Never bring a toy in the bedroom that is bigger than your man.
- Ummmm, I can’t share any of his oral sex techniques… I’m fanning myself as I read them all over again. You’ll just have to get this book. <<< CLICK HERE <<<
As you can see, Dr. Drai went all the way in with our lesson on Monday evening. The things I shared just scratch the surface because in the book he goes in depth on everything I discussed and much more. I promise I wanted to Periscope (@BernettaStyle) while I was there, but I wasn’t sure how people would receive the information. I just wanted all my lady friends to hear this because it was too good not to share.
Have you ever been in a lecture, read a book or watched a video and thought, “Man, everyone needs to hear this!” That’s how I felt the moment he started talking to us. I knew this was going to be good, and I was right. 3 hours flew by and we were all still raising our hands with questions, questions and a few more questions.
I wish he was my doctor, but he currently works with celebrity clients honey so, I don’t even know if he would accept my insurance!
Follow Dr. Drai on Social Media
Dr. Drai is American’s GYN and is all over social media (@DrDraiOBGYN). His favorite hashtags are #GYNEGirls (a lady who is not pregnant), #Preggoes (a lady who is) & #GENTS (the man we love in our life).
Purchase his book here <<< CLICK HERE <<<and a portion of the proceeds will go to one his favorite charities serving women in domestic violence situations. His hard back is $27 and the Kindle version is $9.99. Get whatever version works best for you, but get it.
Did you learn something today? What was it? Get the book to learn even more!