I am not sure why, but whenever someone mentions the word WHIP, I automatically hear the songs, “I whip my hair back and forth!” or “Whip! Whip it good!” in my head. Both make me want to dance and evoke a happy feeling.
So when I was asked to review Yoplait Greek 100 Whips!, I couldn’t pass it up! The 3 main reasons I wanted to review it were:
- I love Greek Yogurt because of the health benefits.
- Because it’s now whipped – really peaked my interest.
- The flavors are new (Vanilla Buttercream & Strawberry Cheesecake)
In addition to just trying the taste of a new yogurt, I decided to make my Famous (why is everyone’s dish so famous?) Simple Yogurt Pie! It’s so simple, you only need 3 things. I purchased my Yoplait Greek Whips! from Kroger and Publix (I went back again).
- 2 Yogurt (Yoplait Greek 100 Whips!)
- Cool Whip Toppings or Store Brand
- Graham Cracker Crust
I tried Vanilla Cupcake simply because I’ve never seen another flavor that peeked my interest like that. I wondered would it taste sweet but go down light and it actually did. It wasn’t heavy nor needed to be mixed up (like some Greek Yogurts). Who wouldn’t like a PIE, that is as light on the tummy as it is on your taste buds?
Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Yogurt Mousse
- 100 calories
- 9 grams protein
- 0% fat
- 8 flavors
How to make a Simple Yogurt Pie
- Mix 2 Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! in a bowl with Cool Whipped Topping until it all blends smoothly.
- Pour the mixture into the Graham Cracker Crust
- Topping like fruit or nuts are optional
- Let it set in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours and Enjoy!
After you let it set in the refrigerator for a few hours, you can take it out and enjoy! Now, sometimes it can still be soft – so just be gentle when you slice it for your plate.
Sometimes, it can fall apart but it’s still soooo good! As you can see in the picture below, it was about to crumble! But we ate it all too!
We loved the Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Vanilla Cupcake Yogurt Pie and my husband asked me earlier today to go get some more and make another Yogurt Pie! I think we have a winner here!
We have to try the other flavors:
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Meringue
- Black Cherry
I want you try this new delight! So, click on the link below and you can get a COUPON!
The SAVE $1.00 ON FIVE Yoplait® when you buy FIVE CUPS any variety Yoplait® Greek, Yoplait® Greek 100 or Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® yogurt
Have you tried this yet? I’d love to know your thoughts. Which flavor will you try first?