Simply put, maternity pants are a mom’s best kept secret.
When I was pregnant, I fell in love with my maternity jeans. I always told myself that after my child was born, I was still going to wear maternity pants. I started working out and basically fitting back into my old clothes and that thought went out of the window.
Then, I was pregnant for a third time and told myself the same thing, “I need to invest in some Maternity Pants after I have this baby!” Well, my son is now two years old and I have finally bought me some maternity pants.
I told my husband I wanted to purchase some and his response was, “Can you even fit maternity pants?” I replied with, “Of course! Skinny girls get pregnant all the time. It’s not about the legs and thighs, but it’s all about that belly baby!”
5 Reasons Why Maternity Pants are the Best Kept Secret?
1. Comfortable – How many times a day do you adjust your button and zipper on your pants? How many times does your button seem to dig into your stomach or you feel the need to unbutton your pants because of that. With Maternity Jeans/Pants, just pull it up and go!
2. Belly Support – It’s like you have a built in tummy shaper. I know some mommies wear girdles, shapers, and/or tummy support but these maternity pants wrap around the tummy with a smooth fit and look. No one will be able to tell that you have on maternity jeans.
3. No Hangover – How many times do you see/feel your stomach hanging over your jeans? It fits your thighs & butt, but your tummy still spills over the top? With my two pair of maternity pants, no spillover.
4. Cute Fit – I wore my jeans to work and told two people in the office that I was wearing maternity jeans, and their jaws dropped. They couldn’t believe how cute these pants were but also shaped my buttocks! Yes, they still fit good around the booty (for those that feel that’s important).
5. They Don’t look like “Mommy Jeans” – People joke about Mommy Jeans and that they look uncomfortable for women who wear them. They are usually big & frumpy in most places. Not these maternity pants. They look like regular pants, I’m just getting extra support around my tummy area.
I bought these two pair of jeans from my local Ross store for $10 & $12. I think it’s a great price for a new pair of pants. Now that I see that these two pants work so well, I will be back for more.
Would you wear maternity pants after your pregnancy?
3 Post You Might Like: