Product Reviews

My Husband Banned Me From Chipotle: 7 Reasons Why I Still Sneak Back.

chi

Have you ever enjoyed something more than the people around you so much that they tease you or laugh at you because of it. That’s the relationship my husband and I have when it comes to Chipotle.

He didn’t actually “ban” me from going there, but the way he acts when I tell him I had a burrito bowl, makes me just want to keep it to myself. Don’t get me wrong, he doesn’t talk to crazy but he snickers, laughs or just shakes his head.

It just makes me feel uncomfortable and I don’t like feeling like I am doing something wrong or even that guilty feeling when all I am doing is eating what I love. I guess, it’s because out of all the options out there, I keep eating at Chipotle. That’s my husbands whole argument, try something different!

Here are my top 7 reasons I keep going back:Β

I am Not Alone (Chipotle fan club)

Picture 7 of 7

Over the last few years, of course I fallen more head over heels for Chipotle and I realize that I'm am not alone. I love my Chipotle brothers and sisters out there. They support me on social media when I feel I didn't get enough chicken in my bowl and I am there for them when they need a supportive comment. Chipotle definitely has a fan club, now if they would only work with bloggers!

Comments

comments

Louida
    September 30, 2014 at 9:29 am

I started eating Chipotle back when I was living in California and since then I was hooked! I can not go without eating Chipotle. I, too wish they would work with bloggers.

Alisha
    September 30, 2014 at 9:32 am

my oldest daughter would eat there everyday if I let her so you are not alone.

Adanna (Rattles and Heels)
    September 30, 2014 at 10:38 am

I love Chipotle! Just like you I don’t eat usual fast food like McDonald’s etc so It’s my fast food of choice.

September 30, 2014 at 10:49 am

Yup!! I am not alone!

Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow)
    September 30, 2014 at 11:09 am

You’re cracking me up.
    My friend Michele @wefit2029 on Twitter is an even bigger Chipotle fan than you. She’s there several times a week.
    I go to Moe’s at least once a week for the same reason. My son and I share a $5 burrito which is a great deal!

Renae
    September 30, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Your facial expressions at too funny!! I do like Chipotle, I don’t eat there often but yes I do enjoy a Chicken Burrito Bowl every now and again!!

6 Reasons Why I Stopped Eating Chipotle for 60 Days
    March 8, 2015 at 3:03 am

[…] **Read:Β My Husband Banned Me From Chipotle: 7 Reasons Why I Still Sneak Back. […]

10 Unexpected Things I Have Experienced in My First 7 Days in Florida - Bernetta Style
    August 16, 2016 at 11:20 am

[…] My New Favorite Mexican Grill | If you know me, then you knew at one point I was a hard core Chipotle girl. I loved them so much, I had to fast because I was doing too much when it came to them. Well, I […]