Last week we started the Simple Summer Series with Hydration and how simple it is to make your own infused water with Lemon & Mint. This week we are going to continue on the path of what’s good for your body; exercise.
I love the phrase Summer Bodies are made in the Winter. To a degree, that is very true. You can’t exercise on Monday and expect to fit and fab by Friday. It takes time and consistency and it’s never to late to start. Even though Summer is here, it’s still important to maintain all the hard work you put in over the Fall, Winter & Spring.
I am a mother of three, work & blog so I have to make exercising apart of my schedule. I do not go to a gym, but workout at home. The time I would spend driving to the gym and back, I would have already completed my workout. I ride my bike, and workout with apps on my iPad and videos from YouTube. Today I am going to share with you my newest find; XHIT Daily.
- Celebrity Workouts: Fitness and weight loss secrets from the stars to sculpt and tone your body into a red carpet ready machine.
Check out their Michelle Obama Workout!!
- Victoria’s Secret Model Workouts: Ever wondered how to get a model body? They have the inside scoop on getting the perfect calves and the booth of an Angel.
- Lower Body Exercises: Look great in shorts with their butt and thigh toning workouts!
- Core Strengthening Exercises: Sculpt that six pack with these core workouts that will leave your abs muscles screaming!
- Eating and Exercise: Check out these healthy recipes plus a few workouts to work off some of your favorite high-calorie foods.
Their videos also range in time, which I love. I can do an 8 minute abs video, a 15 minute Cardio workout then finish up with a 14 minute Leg Workout. I can target what I want in the time frame I need.
Remember, consistency is key and again, it’s never to late to start!
What is your Simple Summer Exercise Regimen? Have you ever heard of XHIT Daily?