Summer has officially started in our home, which means summer camp and summer visits to all things cool in Atlanta. World of Coca-Cola was on our list. I love that Coca-Cola has captured their history and you are able to see bits and pieces of it throughout the tour.
The tour starts out giving you a guided tour of Coca-cola, when it started and how it has evolved over the years. You are then ushered into a theater to watch their new Moments of Happiness film. If you don’t feel better after watching this movie, you might really be depressed. Seriously, my eyes filled up with tears. The movie really helps you understand the culture of Coca-cola and just makes you more excited to see the rest of the tour.
After the movie, you are basically on your own. You get to meet and take pictures with the adorable polar bear and then visit the coveted vault! Yes, the actual vault where the Coca-Cola secret recipe is actually on display.
Coca-Cola now has a new World of Coca-Cola App. The mobile app is designed to be a companion when you visit the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, and it comes alive when you get there. Currently it’s only available on the iPhone, so I wasn’t able to download it. #TeamAndriod
I was able to preview it and it looks pretty cool. The app allows you too:
- Discover even more fascinating facts about Coca-Cola® as you explore all the World of Coca-Cola attraction has to offer.
- Create custom photos of you and your friends with fun frames and cool effects.
- Keep a journal of your favorite flavors from around the world in our Taste It! beverage lounge.
- Connect instantly via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share the happiness of the World of Coca-Cola with friends and family everywhere.
- Find general information about the attraction at your fingertips.
Would you like to visit the World of Coca-Cola? I am giving away 4 tickets for you and your family! If you win, you will be able to sample over 60 drinks from around the world. The contest ends on 6/19, good luck!