Bernetta Style

Living Smart, Simple & Stylish

#WW: Grateful Jars & 52 Week Challenge for the New Year

1501728_677433155613521_121211273_n

I saw this on someone’s Facebook page and shared the photo. So many people resonated with this idea. I am really going to implement this. God blesses me daily and sometimes I forget how good he has actually been. Last year, I went back through my phone and forgot all the cool things I was able to do until I saw the picture. This jar will serve as a constant reminder that God is in the blessing business. At least for me and my family it will.

1501728_677433155613521_121211273_nClick continue reading to view the 52 week challenge…

And don’t forget the 52 week Challenge? I posted this in January 2013 too! Did I complete it? Nope! Did you? I started it, but ended up needing the money. I will try again.

52-week-money-challenge_bernettastyle.com

Happy New Year everyone! The only resolution I make is to be better than the year before! What about you?

Comments

comments

About

10 Responses

1. Lynn says

Oh myyyy… I FAILED miserably at the Money Saving Challenge… I will try again this year and the JAR thingy hopefully, I can get through it!
    Lynn recently posted…Happy New Year!!!!My Profile

• Bernetta says

Girl me too! Gonna try to start again!

2. Valla says

Love this post. I did the same thing and but mines is called the dream jar.

I never heard of the 52 week challenge but I’m going to try this. Starting… now! lol Happy New Year love .
    Valla recently posted…2014 Wish ListMy Profile

• Bernetta says

I like that, “Dream jar!” That’s even better!

3. Dani @ okdani.com says

I love this. I do a gratitude journal each morning, and I have a mini one on an app. But I should do this to engage my husband in it more. At dinner we don’t say grace, we just say what we’re grateful for, but it often gets repetitive. I’m going to try this jar out.

As for the money challenge. I did it last year, backwards so if I quit early, I’d have saved more than not. I ended up just moving 1500 to savings and calling it a day cuz I was getting annoyed with having to remember the deposits lol. But now we have some extra travel savings for the year.
    Dani @ okdani.com recently posted…Happy New Year!My Profile

• Bernetta says

I should journal daily but I don’t. I used to do it often but now I do when the spirit moves me. I should do better because I always have things on my mind

4. Janelle M says

Oh i saw this a few days ago and I am definitely taking advantage of this. I thought this was a pretty cool idea.. This idea for sure moved me and my mine into thinking how much I was grateful for. It’s so amazing how this jar got my brain working into over drive.

I’m excited about this idea and many blessings to you as well. Let’s KEEP THIS ROCK’IN!

Janelle
    Janelle M recently posted…LP Styles How To Pick Outfits For Family PicturesMy Profile

5. Kita says

We are doing it also we did our first things last night and put it in our jar. I hope to fill it up with nothing but good this year. Happy new Year to you and yours.

6. Bobbie says

Happy New Year, Bernetta! My only resolution for 2014 is to get out of my own way. Not letting self-doubt stop me from taking action…i.e. (my blog, etc)

7. Yolanda @ Seeing It Their Way says

I love the idea of the grateful jar! The hubby and I was talking about all the great things that happened in 2013 and each completely forgotten about some absolutely amazing moments! Placing a mason jar on on my mantle NOW!
    Yolanda @ Seeing It Their Way recently posted…My Child Called Me Fat & New Year’s ResolutionMy Profile