My favorite food in the entire world is French Fries (& Pizza)! We do not make a lot of fried foods at home but still enjoy the crunchy french fry taste of potatoes. Over the weekend, I decided to make some oven fried french fries and thought, “Hey! I will make a quick video!” I mean quick too, it’s only a minute! Continue reading to watch!
How to Make Oven Fried French Fries:
- Start with a bag of potatoes (white or sweet)
- Cut them up into desirable slices.
- Put them into a bowl and evenly coat them with Olive Oil.
- Spread them out on thin pan with aluminum foil (so they don’t stick).
- Baked them between 425/450 for 25/30 minutes or desired crunchiness.
- Remove, season, let cool and enjoy!
Children can’t really cut the potatoes or put them in or out of the oven, but they can help put the Olive Oil on the fries and spread them out on the pan. They can also season the fries afterwards too.
Have you ever tried to make them? How did they turn out?
Motherhood Monday Guidelines: