Wordless Wednesday

(Video) Wellness Wedneday :: My New Workout Love, Fitness Blender #WW

I am one of the people who actually like working out. I want a better body and I don’t mind putting in the work to get the results. Over the last few years, I have tried P90x, Insanity, Zumba, Billy Blanks, Jillian Micheal and recently Shawn T’s Hip Hop Abs & Focus T25. They were all good and had their strong points, but what I have come to love over the last month is Fitness Blender.

I know this is Wordless Wednesday, but I always have something to say! So for me it’s Wellness Wednesday. I came across this couples video series Fitness Blender on Youtube while I was searching for Jillian Michael’s (who has great videos too!). I started looking through their FREE catalog of professionally made videos and fell in L.O.V.E

They have videos for every area of your body. They also range in time. You can do a 5 minutes stretch video, or go all the way up to a 88 minute video. There is a calorie counter along side of the video with a possible range of what you should be burning. It is one person in the video with one person talking you through the exercises. They make sure to explain how to do each exercise correctly and what it does for you. They have taught me exercises that I have never seen or experienced before. And with all the variety, I can not get bored. I think that is why my excitement went down with Zumba – same video over and over again!

When I am finished doing these videos, I am sweating!! Which I love by the way. It makes me feel like I am doing something. I am seeing a change in my body and endurance.

Fitness Blender’s Youtube channel has over 400 videos with over 524,000 subscribers!! The are doing something right! If you like to workout or want to try something new but effective click on a video!!

Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I just really love exercising and came across something I enjoy and wanted to share.

Comments

comments

Nikka Shae
    September 25, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Girl!!!! This is good I need to get on a better workout plan!!!!!!

Bobbie
    September 25, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I’m going to check this out…I’m always looking for a workout plan

Lindsey, the Redhead Baby Mama
    September 25, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Nice. We’ve started running, but with arthritis, stuff like this always makes me ache!

Annette @ how to find a man
    September 25, 2013 at 9:31 pm

In one boring but effective word: Agreed.

I still have the billy blank tapes right next to me but it’s too boring watching and doing them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

neat post bcuz i learned about gilian michaels and fitness blender.

i’m taking a dance class right now and i find it’s quite a workout itself too, cardio wise.

Annette

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious?
    September 26, 2013 at 2:17 am

I had no idea there were so many free videos. Putting this on the list for next year:)

Britton
    September 26, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Hmmm! That’s interesting! I don’t really like working out at home (I prefer the gym setting) because I am likely to sit down in the middle and rest. At the gym I have more people around me to keep me motivated. Fitness Blender does sound like a really good program though, and you are right, with 500K+ subscribers…they MUST be doing something right!

Elizabeth Towns
    September 28, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Free catalog of wellness video’s was all you had to say. I love to find video’s I can follow for 30 – 45 minute workouts. That is what really gets me moving, especially when I don’t want to do it. I really have to look into these.