It’s summer time and I have kids. Which means I have little people that play outside and need to wash their hands. Frequently! I was very excited when Kleenex reached out to me to try their hand towels. Kleenex is such a house hold name that when your nose runs, most people say, “Do you have a Kleenex?”, instead of a tissue! My kids school supply even list the brand as a must have. With all their brand popularity, I didn’t know they made hand towels too!
I used every box they sent me over the past few weeks and love them better than paper towels. Why?
- Easier to grab – the box stands alone. The cool shape of the box is made to fit on your towel rack for easy access or you can sit it right next the sink and simply grab and dry or go!
- Good Size - You can pull out one at a time and although smaller than a paper towel sheet, it always seemed like the perfect size for what I needed it for. (Drying hands, cleaning off make-up, wiping the sink off or even a little mess.)
- Strong – This is not nose tissue! Kleenex hand towels hold up to a good hand drying. They don’t tear easily and actually feel good to touch.
My children loved that you were able to grab and go. My husband thought the best part about the hand towels were that they were also easily accessible but wished more were in the box. We literally went through 3 boxes in 3 weeks. That could be because I was always finding a reason to use a hand towel.
Kleenex conducted an experiment in New York to see when people washed their hands, would they use a towel (that everyone uses) or their hand towels. They made a great point, “Your hands are only as clean as the towel that dries them.”
Kleenex Hand Towel Facts
- Single-use bathroom towels help reduce the spread of germs as compared to re-usable towels, providing consumers with a product that gives them a hygienic solution.
- In the U.S. alone, people dry their hands on cloth bathroom towels approximately 200 billion times per year. In home bathrooms, shared cloth towels are often damp and germy due to overuse.
- The product’s unique, Cottony-soft towel is free of inks, dyes and fragrances and highly absorbent.
- During entertaining/holiday time periods, busy bathrooms can be kept under control with seasonal designs that look good and convenient for both family and guest.
Would you like to try a couple of boxes? I am giving away 2 boxes. Please comment below about your summer so far and how Kleenex Hand Towels would be a big help! The giveaway will end August 12th.
If you want to purchase these, Kleenex Hand Towels can be found in the paper towel aisle at grocery and mass retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $2.99 per box (60-count).
Disclosure: I received free product samples from Kleenex Hand Towels to do this review. My thoughts are %100 my own.