Bernetta Style

Living Smart, Simple & Stylish

Manicure Monday on Tuesday (again)

Hello Ladies!

I just couldn’t make the deadline yesterday! Kids, kids and well kids. After a weekend of taking the kids to two birthday parties Saturday… Church Sunday, then Parent Palooza…my son’s first real book report. I was tired!

But I did my manicure today so I could join in the fun. Plus last week I still had on my Kiss Press & Peels. They did last 10 days. I ended up removing them.

Today, I tried the other sample pack of Impress Nails. They’re more like fake nails but you do press and stick. My silly behind put the first 4 on backwards! Meaning the part that goes on your cuticle, I had turned that upside down and thought “Ok this is cute!!” Until, I figured it out! SMH at myself.

Once I got them turned around, they looked even better. Well, just like the last time, I didn’t paint any nails. I just went press and peel crazy and did them all. I will be honest and say that I like the stickers better than these. I can tell already.

I say that because one or two came off while I was trying to pull on the others. At least once you have the stickers on - they stay stuck. But I do like the design and would buy them for a special night.
I am not a fan of polishing my own nails so these and Impress / Kiss Presses are GREAT for me!

Comments

comments

About

11 Responses

1. Katherine Phillips says

Your nails are so cute!! Love it!!

2. Tiffany says

What?! I need to check these out asap! I am too cheap to pay for a manicure, but these would be perfect! I love how they are already colored and designed!

3. Rose's Daughter says

Where have I been???? I am always so jealous of these Manicure Monday posts because I have NO nails!!!!!! I’m headed to the store RIGHT now!

4. happyhourepicure says

I have a set of these! I really should use them but I have always been afraid of doing something embarassing like popping off a nail while talking.

5. Mimi says

I had to pry mine off when I tried them. I got some at BlogHer and they filed my nails down and wiped with alcohol I guess that’s why they stuck on so long. However, my fingers are very wide and you could see the edge on my thumbs. It bothered me so until they make a larger size I can’t wear those. However I love that design. Trina rocks them faithfully.

Thanks for linking up!

6. Larissa says
  7. Jen (Nai1 Chronic1es) says

I’ve always wondered about the wearability of these. Thanks for the review!

8. rhonda long says

Cute! I need to try these! I’ve seen these in the store but never thought to get them. I always think of the old school press-ons that fell off 20 minutes after you put them on! I’m glad they lasted 10 days for you !

XOXO,
    Rhonda

9. Brandyne says

I want to try those cutie pie Impress nails but my dang fingers are too wide. I feel like they would make things so much easier!

10. LA Lynn's says

Lol!!!!! Gurrrrl, you are too funny but how ’bout I didn’t even know they sold these with the design & all this is a quick fix! Like you said for a temporary look this is great & I love the design once you gotta all on & in place! Lol!

Don’t forget to link up… The link remains up for the rest of the week! Thanks!

Xoxo
    Lynn

• Bernetta says

Girl! 2 have come off already!!