Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: Maternity Clothes are on the Horizon

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday

I haven’t started wearing Maternity clothes yet but I can see it on the horizon. I really don’t want to buy alot, well ANY, because I know this is the LAST CHILD. But I still want to look cute and not STUFFED in my regular clothes. I was on PINTEREST this morning and saw this cute maternity look. If you know me, you know I am dress girl. I could wear a CUTE dress everyday. I love the orange dress above and if I could find it now, I would get it. I also love the dress behind it with the yellow sweater. That pop of color really adds a spring feel in a fall atmosphere.

Now this picture is more of a fall look. I love the boots and I need some new cute black flats ones (boots) for this season. All the looks are simple but so stylish. The accessories add the pop of pizzazz!

Now on to my favorite Vegetable: Mushrooms!
I can eat these everyday. And many days I have. They are a super food ya know!
Well, I usually saute them in olive oil and with onions and spinach. But when I go out and see Fried Mushrooms on a menu – WHY NOT? Their delish!

Comments

comments

September 12, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I never bought maternity clothes my mom thought they looked cuter but I was like nope not spending the money I just wore big shirts and if I had to dress I wore something stretchy. Cute outfits though

sunilkokje25
      August 14, 2015 at 4:07 pm

I think your mom was right. As she was the one who dressed up untill you wasn’t aware of your own taste.

Alisha LAMPLEY
    September 12, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I loved all the outfits I had while pregnant. And I’m short and short-waisted so I def had to fork over some money since my belly went PoP! LOL No long shirts were going to cover that and my jeans would have been to my knees. I always made sure and bought things on sale and even got a lot of cute tops from friends so I didn’t have to break the budget on items that I wouldn’t even wear again. Good luck!

Katherine Phillips
    September 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm

So those looks look great!!! I only had two maternity outfits when I was pregnant. I refused to buy any I only got them to make my mother-in-law happy. She paid for them. Ha ha ha!!!

Marie Young
    September 12, 2012 at 6:38 pm

My problem… actually finding these styles in the store. Motherhood is so WACK! LOL

Yolanda Christopher
    September 13, 2012 at 1:17 am

Where were these fried Mushrooms??? I opted to just wear empire waisted dresses during my pregnancy simple and comfortable!!!

LA Lynn's
    September 13, 2012 at 4:43 am

How cute are these outfits but I’ll let you have them fried mushrooms… I don’t do mushrooms of any kind! Lol!

Xoxo
    Lynn

Joyce Brewer
    September 13, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Cute outfits.
    I didn’t buy many maternity clothes – just a few pairs of yoga pants and dresses.
    In fact – you’re reminding me to sell the ones I have since we’re #oneanddone

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious?
    September 28, 2012 at 4:14 am

I feel like the clothes are so much cuter now than they were with my #1!